Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers and are stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers. Cookies track your IP settings and do NOT track your personal information.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
We use the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- We may collect information automatically when you visit Our website, and the information we receive includes general information about your computer settings and your connection to the Internet (such as Your operating system and platform, IP address, Your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the Website and Your location).
- Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can change the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer.
We also publish Google Adsense interest-based advertisements on this website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behavior across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt-out of the Adsense partner network cookie at: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, You should use the Google browser plug-in available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.
Third Party Cookies
When you use Our website and/or visit Our social media pages, Your cookies will automatically be collected on these websites:
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and “Privacy”. Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
These links explain how you can control cookies via your browser – remember that if you turn off cookies in your browser then these settings apply to all websites not just this one:
- Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 (this page links to further information for different versions of IE – the mobile version is at http:/ /www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings.aspx).
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html (or http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677for mobile versions)
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/ Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- Blackberries: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/ 32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- Android: http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/